Monday, May 25, 2009

goodnight babies

Tonight I was tucking Brenna into bed, and Jamie was taping us with the camcorder, exactly as he did two years ago on the night before I had Brenna.

I thought he was capturing the cutest moment. Brenna was hugging my belly goodnight, and she started whispering to it. She was so sweet and engrossed in her own world. The conversation she was having with the baby looked very serious, as if she really understood that everything will change tomorrow. Then she touched my belly button and jumped up and touched my mouth and said, "Here's your soup, Mommy!"

I thought she understood we were meeting the baby tomorrow, but now I'm not so sure.

It's a big day tomorrow. One of my girls will become a big sister as she is waking up, and the other will introduce herself to the world.

Goodnight to both of my babies.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

awwww, what a sweet moment for you to always remember! brenna will be an awesome big sister and you will have so much fun with both your girls!

i made no progress, so my c-section is happening on monday, june 1st! woohoo!!

Val from MB

About This Blog

test, test, test

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP